Prost Neujahr / Happy New Year

Allen, die hier lesen wünsche ich
einen schönen Silvesterabend
und Gutes Neues Jahr

Mein Vorsatz für das neue Jahr:
wieder regelmäßig bloggen!


To all of my Readers I wish
a nice Silvester Evening
and Happy New Year.

My New Years Resolution:
To blog again regularly!

--ooOOoo--

Und das MUSS an Silvester sein.
And this is a MUST on New Years eve.



Und hier der Link zum Video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xncnyt_dinner-for-one-hdtv-720p-der-90-geburtstag_fun

Schöne Grüße
Best greetings,

Johanna



Kommentare

Bernideen hat gesagt…
Dear Joanna:
I have thought about you this year now that you have a business and I am sure stay much busier than you used too! I think you now know how it was for me but now that I am retired I have so much more time. I love your pretty table setting with whimsy! Happy New Year!
Sarah hat gesagt…
Johanna, a very Happy New Year to you, my friend! Your shop is lovely. I hope it has been a successful year for you.
All the best for 2016!
Brizanne hat gesagt…
Liebe Johanna
Auch dir ein wunderbares neues Jahr... bleib gesund und munter und blogge fröhlich weiter!
Herzlichst Brigitte
Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…
Liebe Johanna
Ich wünsche Dir ein glückliches und gesundes neues Jahr.
Herzlichst Yvonne
Dearest Johanna,
Thank you for the friendship throughout the year and thanks for the lovely card that came today in the mail.
Wishing you a successful 2016 in good health and with lots of happiness!
Hugs,
Mariette